Sunday 11 May 2014

BeachComber Pinny


As you can see its been awhile since I have blogged, always too busy and I thought what better way to get back into by doing a sew along - my first one.

 Little Kiwis Closet has released a new pattern called the Beachcomber Pinny, which is different than most normal pinnies, it has a huge pocket in the front to hold all those treasures.

So I have purchased my pattern and have done days 1 through 3

Day 1. Choosing your fabric, size and options. Printing your pattern and cutting




Fabric Choices - Riley Blake Twice as Nice

Day 2. Assemble the pocket overlay
Day 3. Sew linings, side seams and assemble band

I will post more pictures in a day or two -but so far have enjoyed sewing this cute little pinny. If you want to know more check out the link below










No comments:

Post a Comment